Tuesday, March 25, 2008



I can feel spring in the air and i am so so happy! We were outside the other day cleaning up the yard (it looks great by the way!) and it got me so excited to play with Tayli outside, go for walks, get the little baby pool out (thats a few weeks away tho)! i think she will love to be outside! I hope anyway! Tayli's new thing is screaming i think she likes to hear herself...its pretty funny! oh and pull my hair, i don't have much but she sure can hold on! she does a somersault, i tell her to put her head down and then i flip her over she thinks its funny! my baby is just getting so big! she talks all the time or screams but its fun to hear her chatting, even tho i have no idea what she is saying!!! she also loves to turn pages in books she gets so excited and kicks her feet its pretty funny! shes so cute!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I just want to hold her!!! So how is everything going with you all?! I'm excited to be able to go outside too, I miss the spring weather! I'm not sure I'm ready for the heat of the summer but I am excited for 80 degree weather at least! Well hope things are going well! Take Care! Love you all! Love The Sessions