What a fun party! we had Tayli's party a couple days after her birthday! she celebrated with all her little friends!! It was crazy to have all the kids running around but it was so fun! They all helped her open her presents, they shot rocket ballons, the kids ate tons of candy!! it was so fun! Tayli had a blast! she was so cute when she ate her cake she just gently took the frosting off and then she started getting in to it! it was cute to see her play with all the kids!! What a great 1st birthday!!!
Happy 6th Birthday!
-
Ayla's blog is a bit behind......and there will be additional posts
forthcoming with updates for the last few months but in most recent news:
Peanut celeb...
11 years ago
1 comment:
Yay!! She's so cute!! Thanks for posting those! I'm so girl hungry now that I'm having one, haha, I just want to see her!!
Post a Comment