Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas


Tayli loved pulling the presents out!


and helping Daddy rip the paper

and bite the presents


she got a piano!!!


and a puppy cell phone


Tayli was really bundled up to go sledding!


i had fun, Tayli just kept saying "mom, mom, mom" i don't think she really liked it!


Christmas was fun with a one year old. Although we couldn't figure out what she wanted and she had no idea really what was going on, she had fun ripping the paper! i can't believe its her 2nd Christmas! it was a fun weekend with Erics family! we went to Erics sisters for Christmas eve, then his mom and dads for Christmas, then we went to Erics brothers to play the Wii! that was hilarious! We went sledding behind the rhino! Tayli didn't really like tho! I dumped Eric, which was awesome!!! Its weird that its over, but then again i wasn't really prepared for it either! I can't wait for next year i think Tayli will actually get it and she won't be scared of santa anymore!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

She is so cute all bundled up!! Looks like tons of fun!!

Nichole said...

I'm SO glad you sent us a Christmas letter!!!!

I've read your entire blog and and now right on track. Thanks for including your address in your letter.

Check us out~http://ned-nichole-reed-will.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You have the most adorable little girl! Thanks for the Christmas Card! It was so cute!