Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tayli's So Big



Tayli has really been starting to talk lately, just little things but when you ask her where someone is she says "a no" (i don't know) she asks us constantly "what is that" and she sometimes asks "why?" she has been telling me "no" and shaking her head! its so cute, i asked her at dinner tonight if she was done and she would shake her head and point to the food left on her tray! what a big girl! she also slept all the way through the night in her own bed!!! (its just her m\attress on our floor, but still) she has been shutting her self in rooms and then can't open the door! she is just changing everyday and learning so much! she is really wanting to play outside and doesn't understand that is too cold, she falls down in the snow and cries and cries then i take her in and she cries and cries!!!! what do you do, she's a girl! We sure are loving watching her change and start to talk to us!!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I love that her telling you no is so cute...such a Mom thing to say, haha! I was going to tell you that Bacon is coming to the baby shower, so I didn't know if you had talked to her and maybe want to car pool. I feel bad about all these Mom's having to drive so far with their children : )

Robins Fam said...

You're right, she is getting so big. I think by this summer she'll be able to play with my kiddos and not get pushed around anymore...wait, this is my kids we're talking about. Ok, she'll still get pushed around, but she'll be able to defend herself amongst the group!

Anonymous said...

She sounds like she has the cutest personality!!! I'm excited to see you at Jen's baby shower!!

Nichole said...

growing up is SO fun!