Friday, March 20, 2009

Too Cute!!

Tayli and her Mommy, i took like 10 pictures and she wouldn't look at the camera!!
My pretty Princess!

so sweet and innocent....probably watching Monsters!


We had fun with the laundry the other day! she thought this was so funny!



She LOVES Monsters Inc!!!!




I know I always post about Tayli but seriously she is so cute I just can't help it! She is starting to say more, she can kind of sing a little bit of Itsy bitsy spider, thats what she is singing in the video! She also is going through a Monsters Inc. phase. she watches it like 3 or 4 times a day. if she is sad or mad i just turn it on and she is fine! When she wakes up at 4 in the morning, like she has the last 3 days i put it on and she falls back asleep! Last night when she woke up i asked her if she wanted Monsters on and she started jumping up and down on the bed! its so funny! i don't let her sit so close to the tv but i thought the picture was cute, she just sat down right there and started watching it. I love the picture of her in her dress, she just posed so cute! I just love every phase she goes through its so fun to be at home with her and be apart of all of it! I know Eric really misses her when he' zZs at work and she tends to need a few minutes to warm up to him now that he's busy again. It makes him so sad when she doesn't want him, but i am not gonna lie, i love it that she wants me!!!

2 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Oh so sweet! Avery loves Monsters Inc. too! She went through a faze where that was the only movie she watched at all...for like 4 or 5 months. Now she watches others, but I have that movie memorized...like you do I'm sure! Well, Tayli is just adorable and I love how much you love her! Isn't it great being able to stay home with them?

Arritt said...

I love how you post a lot about Tayli- it's always so cute. That video is way too cute!