Monday, June 8, 2009

Tori's Blessing!

"oh aren't i so cute?"
Um when your skin is red because the waters so cold i think its probably a sign you shouldn't be swimming in it!!


Tayli and Nic looking at the animals! They were so cute together!!


Eric with Tayli and Megan! What a cute Daddy! do you think we're ready for another??


I know what your thinking....why didn't i steal her and bring her home with us....i was thinking that the whole weekend but Jen kept too close of a watch on her.....


Eric, Tayli and I went to Salmon this weekend for Tori's blessing. It was fun to get to hang out with my "family" and catch up with everyone! Brandon's (Jen's hubby) family was there too. They have 2 brand new babies besides Tor, so as you can imagine there were babies every where you looked!!! We went up to the lake, although it was raining all day! Some brave souls jumped into the ice cold water for a swim, which was hilarious! Their faces as they came out of the water were priceless!! I got to spend some quality time with Tor even tho there were so many people that wanted to hold her! I got her to laugh which was so stinkin cute and then right before we left, I got to just play with her and watch her wiggle and here her talk!! I wish we were closer so I could see her more often, that 4 hour drive is a bit of a drag, but totally worth it!!!

2 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Oh Brie, I wish we could have been there! It looks like you had fun and that you got to spoil Tor. She is cute. And yes, I do think you and Eric are ready for the next one! He He He! We love you guys and hope to see you sometime this summer! Let's make plans....

Jennie said...

Thanks a bunch for coming! Tori wishes her Aunt Brie was closer too cuz Mommy gets tired of bouncing her through all her temper tantrums, haha! I'm sending you those pics today, but I'm bouncing Tor right now : )