Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkins!!!

looking....




looking....
Found it!!!








The day after Tay and I got back from Denver we went to our pumpkin patch with Eric! It was fun to pick out our own pumpkins and to watch Tayli go from one to the next and wanting all of them!!! Tayli painted her own pumpkin, it was so cute!! she loves to paint!! sure love my Hubby and baby girl!!!

4 comments:

Downs Family said...

Sa-weet! Love the zebra one! Like your page design too ;)

Jennie said...

How fun! We took Tori to one in Boise but haven't got to carve them! I love your zebra print one!

Jennie said...

No we didn't lose it...we ran over it, totally different! and no i won't have any Christmas presents for Christmas day but i'm pretty sure i'll still be excited about it...every time i go snowboarding. can't wait to see you next monday!! do i need to be prepared for any random bunko games or what not, haha?

The Roberts Family said...

How fun! I too like the zebra print!