Friday, November 13, 2009

Tayli's 2nd Birthday!!

loving on her baby doll from Auntie Gen and the boys!!!
opening presents

Getting ready to blow out her candle...yeah i could only find one...


her present from us that we set up the night before so she could see it first thing in the morning!!
What a fun day! Tayli was so excited to get her kitchen and shopping cart! she played with Josiah most of the day while i made her cake...it took me 4 1/2 hours. then she had her party with all her friends! there were kids running all over the place!! she loved opening all her presents and wanted to play with each one as she opened it!! what a fun time!!! i can't believe my baby girl is 2!!! she is at such a fun stage and i am loving every minute!!!



3 comments:

Jennie said...

What a fun idea! Your cake rocks, especially the placement of the ONE candle! You're a good mommy, and I'm sad I missed the fun! Tori would have LOVED all the kids!

The Roberts Family said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Tayli. Avery and Megan have the same kitchen and absolutely love it! One of the best investments I've ever made for them.....See you at Amber's baby shower next weekend?

Arritt said...

I can't believe she's 2! Ty will be 2 next month and it's gone way to fast. Happy Birthday Tayli! Love the cake!