I got some soft rollers for Tayli's hair yesterday just to see what happened.....well i rolled her hair last night so she could sleep in them....she pulled out all but 2 in the night! so i did it again this morning and just had her wear them for a couple hours.....took them out...cute big curls.....but too crazy....pulled it half up....didn't love it...so we resorted to pig tails which she always looks cute in! so she has just a little bit of curl on the ends which she actually has naturally....but she did look super cute with all the rollers in her hair!!! love that i have a girl!!!!
Happy 6th Birthday!
-
Ayla's blog is a bit behind......and there will be additional posts
forthcoming with updates for the last few months but in most recent news:
Peanut celeb...
11 years ago
1 comment:
Do rag curls! They're more comfy for them to sleep on and it'll make her hair super curly! I do them on Cortnie and they're so fun. I keep thinking I want to try them on myself... http://vixenvintage.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-do-rag-curls.html This link will show you how to do them, but I only do one row. I tried 2 rows one time and it was WAY too much! Have fun! Oh, I hope the potty training went ok! :)
Post a Comment