Robe Jammmies
Lots of random things going on here!! First and most importantly i am potty training Tayli again....lets just say its going better than last time but i still wish it was something they just learned over night and it was all done!! But she is doing pretty good! We are on day 3 and she only had 2 accidents today! Thats pretty good! i am still having to remind her everytime but its only been 3 days!! We even went to the store without an accident!
Next i made some candlesticks and i am not quite finished because i split out the top of one and i need to get candles for them but i couldn't wait to share them!! I painted them brown first and didn't like them so i decided to crackle them and i think they turned out pretty cute!!
For activity days i made some cookies and Tayli helped me! she was so cute trying to crack the eggs and mix it! She was in charge of putting the M&M's on them! I think she did a great job!!!
Ok and then finally...Tayli is really into getting herself dressed lately and so tonight when i brought some jammies down for her she said "no not those jammies!" So i sent her up to her room to pick out her own jammies! She came down with her duck robe, that she wore maybe once when she was a baby. I told her that the robe wasn't jammies and that she wore it when she was a baby and she wouldn't fit into it now and she said "I'n a baby" and pointed to herself! I said "Yes, you are mommas baby" so when Eric told her they were from when she was a baby and she pointed to herself and said "I'n mommas baby"!!! love this girl!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment