| Tayli's playhouse |
We went to the "beach" with the Robins last weekend and had lots of fun playing in the water! Karen and Jordan were even brave enough to do some cliff diving!!! So brave!!!
This weekend was the big one! I hae been preparing for Lacy and Ben's wedding all summer!!! They asked me to make their wedding cake and I was so nervous but I practiced a lot and I am really excited by how it turned out!!!! Their wedding ceremony was beautiful and made me cry not only because i am so proud of her and her choices but because my little Lacy got married, man i am feeling old!!! Their reception was so cute and turned out great! I helped with food so I got to eat lots of yummy stuff in the kitchen!!! I think they were happy with the cake!! whew!!! i was so stressed all week! it was Eric's 30th birthday this week so i had a party for him!! that was fun and it was good to see some friends we haven't seen for awhile!!! So i was a cake baking fool this week....i made 4 cakes for Erics birthday, 3 homemade yellow cakes for the middle layer of the wedding cake and i think i used like 12 bags of marshmallows for the rice crispy layers of the wedding cake, plus all the frosting and fondant.........so glad its over!!! Eric was sweet and took me up to city of rocks when i got the cake all done and we had a camp fire with some friends and just relaxed!!! So nice!!!
Now its on to getting Karens house ready to move into and then on to Denver to see my almost 1 year old Maddi and Mason!!!! YAY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment