Thursday, December 9, 2010

What we've been up to!







We've been busy the last week or so! We went to Sun Valley, Eric had a meeting and they put us up in a hotel! So while Eric was in meetings Tay and I went ice skating!! It was Tayli's first time! She was so cute! I would hold her up and we would skate around! She liked to hold onto the side and I would skate around! Eric was really sick that night so he didn't get to join us for dinner, poor dad! Then when we got home I had a wedding to help put together and a cake to make so I was really busy! The wedding was great and the cake is my favorite i've done so far! Tayli was the flower girl and looked SO cute!!
Tayli loves playing all the games she got for her birthday!!! I had to get some pictures of Eric all dressed up playing pretty pretty princess! I love that he'll play games with Tayli, even really girly games!!! Now its Christmas parties, Christmas shopping and then on to Denver for Christmas!! I love Christmas time there is just a special spirit about this time of year!

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Your family is so precious! You are brave for ice skating...maybe I should try it with my girls. I love the cake you made for Tayli's birthday and the wedding one too! So talented!!!! Have a Merry Christmas! We love you guys!