 |
| So handsome in his suit |
 |
| Yes he is standing up by himself.... |
 |
| He is such a happy boy |
 |
| Trying cereal for the first time |
 |
| Seriously so happy |
 |
My beautiful little girl loving on her brother
|
Dre is growing so fast it's crazy! He is by far the happiest baby I know. He is always so good, rarely cries and is a little snuggle bug, how did I get so lucky! He thinks he's really big because he just wants to sit up or stand all the time, when I put him on his belly he squeals and tries to scoot. He thinks Tayli is so funny, and she just loves him! He has started eating rice cereal and some baby food, you have to catch him in the right mood or he just spits it out, but he is a great eater otherwise! He has started laughing and he loves to scream this super high pitched scream when he's excited! He talks and jibber jabbers all the time. Its so cute! He loves attention and will pay you with big open mouth smiles if you give him a moment of your time! Tayli has lots of fun teaching him things like "Brother if you not make choices your not gonna play with your friends" or "your need to be quiet brother or your sit in time out". I love that she tells him things that I tell her....shes listening to me ahhhhh! I am so enjoying my kids, they are so fun! I just smile and laugh all day! We are pretty busy with Tayli in school and dance and me doing zumba like a crazy lady and Eric hunting like a mad man but we are happy and loving life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment