Friday, July 13, 2012






Tay and Emerson swimming in the "defense" as Tayli called it



Tayli told me to go away when I took this picture I guess she is too cool for me when she is with her friends!




this is the house Eric is going to buy me as a 2nd or 3rd home......:)


Tayli and Emerson



We had a great time on our trip to Post Falls.,it's near Coure d'Alane. Erics work had a family summer retreat so, of course, free trip we are all over that! It was a 10 hour drive which we spilt in half on the way there. We stopped in Boise and shopped and then went on to McCall and stayed the night, then we had to stop in Lewiston to buy the kids clothes since we realized we didn't bring their suitcase! The first night they had a dinner down by the water and the kids played in the sand and grass, and that is where Tayli meet Emerson, who she called Emison. They were inseperable after that! The 2nd day we went to an amusment park/water park. It was sooo hot but still lots of fun, except when I broke my shoe and had to walk around barefoot trying to find somewhere to buy flip flops! I made Tay and Dre go on a couple rides with me that they did not enjoy, but we found the little kid rides and Tay had fun riding on all of them. Dre didn't like any of them and clung to me for dear life! Ha I thought this boy was fearless! Tayli went on the mini farris wheel like 4 times, she loved it! Eventually we found Emerson and they went on a bunch of rides together!  The 3rd day I got a spa day with the girls, we got a mini massage, a facial, hair mask, foot rub, and hands dipped in wax! It was so wonderful! When I got back the kids were down at the beach with Eric, we decided to go to lunch with Emersons fam and then Eric had a meeting. The kids (Emerson too) and I went back down to the water and played the rest of the afternoon! We had a river boat cruise that night so I went and got ready while Tay played in Emersons room! The cruise was so fun, and the houses on the water were amazing! The next day we had the 10 hour ride home which was looong but the trip was worth it! What a fun family trip! Thanks Helena!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Funny! Can I buy a wing in your new house?

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

I think I can just let you have a wing, and maybe one of the 10 garages.....