Thursday, September 20, 2012

Preschool take 2


Tayli started her second year of preschool a couple weeks ago. She was excited to see her friends from last year and of course to see her teacher Miss Lori! So far she has told me every day that she hates school.....yep hates. But I think she secretly loves it and she just likes to have an additude with me! I asked her teacher today if she played with anyone because she had told me school was boring and all she did was sit in her chair all day. Her teacher said she played all day with her friend Danikka and another little girl and she said they played so cute with each other. Hmmmm not sure about my little girl. She has started to throw fits and lie to me although she usually is throwing a fake fit. I guess my kids aren't perfect...who knew! I hope this is just a phase because I miss my sweet little girl, I know she's still in there somewhere!

No comments: