Monday, October 8, 2012

Jazz Scrimmage





My kids did not appreciate being sprayed with silly string by Bear

This weekend we decided to head to Salt Lake to watch the Jazz scrimmage. We had never been before and I am mad that we never had, it was so fun! We got to sit up close (I think we were in the 6th row) and watch the players warm up and play. They introduced each player and even had a dance off! The mascot "Bear" was so funny and was teasing everyone, bothering the refs, gabbing people out of the crowd, and all sorts of nonsense. Tayli had to know where he was at all times so she could hide if he came near us! Dre watched the entire game and danced along with the Jazz dancers! The players threw out balls at the end of the game and Eric caught one for Dre, he was so happy and didn't let it go the whole walk to the car, he said "Got ball"!! It was a great spur of the moment trip I hope we can take each year!!!

No comments: