Sunday, December 23, 2012

Disneyland

We finally found something fun to do in Las Vegas!

Loved the day at the beach

We waited an hour to see Periwinkle and Tinkerbell

My princess after she got all done up at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

I love this picture

Tayli's favorite princess!
Wow what a great trip! I think we hit Disneyland at the perfect age for Tay! She loved everything so much! We saw every princess except Pocahontas, and Mulan (although I saw her Tayli didn't). We saw Mickey, Minnie and Goofy and I saw Donald twice while Tay missed him both times. We went to a production of Aladdin, which I think was all of our favorite. Tayli is quite obsessed with Jasmine right now (because she shows her belly) and we had front row seats for the show. The actors come into the audience and the Genie was hilarious! It was an unexpected great time! We watched the parade one night and World of Color the next. Both were fabulous! Tayli got to get a makeover at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, she dressed as Merida from Brave. Later that day we had lunch at Ariels Grotto where we met 5 of the princesses! We went on all the little rides and only one semi big ride which Tayli did not enjoy. The last day Tayli used all her money she saved by doing chores and what not on her Jasmine outfit, and we spent all day looking for Jasmine. When we finally found her she was leaving and being the crazy mom that I am I stopped her and asked if I could get a picture of her with Tayli. She said of course and then asked if Tayli would like to go on a walk with her. So Tayli got to walk her to where she was going and posed for a picture with her. It was so cute! California Adventures was awesome too! Dre loved seeing the Cars part and we even got to meet Lighting McQueen and Mater! It was a wonderful vacation and I would do it again in a minute! I hope Tayli never forgets all the fun we had!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Dreamy, you guys suck : ) stop having all this fun without us. Someday we'll have money and can come play too.