Eric and I went to Vegas over valentines weekend. Eric got to go golfing all day and i went to the spa and got a massage! The spa was awesome, they had everything and you could stay as long as you wanted! they had everything to get ready and do your hair! it was so nice to be pampered!! Then that night we went to the Beatles show Love! it was so cool! we were on the front row, one of the performers jumped off the stage and landed on Erics foot! The next day we went down to the strip all day, it was a long day! we walked around all day then went to a nice dinner and a variety show, which was hilarious!! The next day it was time to go home! Which i wasn't too sad about cus i missed Tayli so so much and Vegas is a little crazy!!! but it was nice to spend a weekend away with Eric, but i wouldn't go back to not having Tayli, she definatly adds so much joy to our lives!!!
Happy 6th Birthday!
-
Ayla's blog is a bit behind......and there will be additional posts
forthcoming with updates for the last few months but in most recent news:
Peanut celeb...
11 years ago
3 comments:
Looks like fun! You look so cute in the last pic before your variety show (I think that was what is was before)...but I bet you are glad to be back!!
Oh Brie, how fun for you....but I know what it is like not being with your kids. I go crazy too and I just worry about them so much. Maybe moms were meant to be this way so that we would be able to stand being home all day.....Anyways, that is awesome that you and Eric could do that. We love you guys!
How fun!! I'm a bit jealous. I bet it was hard to be away from Tayli but hopefully you still enjoyed every second of the weekend.
Post a Comment