Tayli and I went to rexburg for Jen's baby shower! it was so fun to see Jen, Karen, Amber and Stacy! I didn't really know the others there! But it was fun! Jen got some really cute stuff, especially from me....haha just kidding! i love to see little baby stuff, its so cute, especially baby girl stuff! I am really excited for Jen and Brandon, they are just going to love their baby girl, and i am going to love spoiling her!!
Tayli was pretty good at the shower, of course she was super cute and trying to get everyones attention! she kind of beat up on the other kids there, she was the oldest one. But she did pretty good she just did her own thing and got into every thing, as usual! It was a great day, now i will wait patiently for my little niece to get here so i can hold her and give her lots of loves!!!
2 comments:
So fun!! Those onsies turned out adorable! BTW...I love your background!
That looks way fun, I wish I had been there...har har! LOVE that picture of Tayli...how did I miss that happening?? Pantless and sprawled across the floor...let's be honest, I wish I could do that all the time!!
Post a Comment