Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day!






Well I had my second Mothers Day today, I can't believe it! The last 18 months (yes, 18 months!!) have been the most amazing months of my life! I love this sweet little girl more than i can ever say! I have loved every second of being her mom! I think Heavenly Father knew what He was doing having me wait so long! Now I can enjoy her and really take her all in! Tayli makes me so happy!! Her silly personality, her twirly dancing, her cute little laugh, her girly scream, her kisses, her eyes, they way she rubs my arms so soft, her fits over nothing, the way she folds her arms and prays in jibberish but we know what she's saying and her beautiful spirit! Thank goodness I get to be a mom!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

you were sooooo meant to be a mommy!!

The Roberts Family said...

Yeah for moms! I am glad you are one too! It's the best!