Saturday, May 2, 2009

Projects!

Tayli's Bean Bag!!
my diaper bag

Tayli's Tutu!!!


Lately I have been really into making things! My friend Karen and I have been busy little bees making lots of fun stuff! I made a diaper bag, table runner, matching skirts for me and Tayli, Karen and I made bean bags for our kiddos, she made 3 and i made 1, and sadly i started 2 days before her and she finished before me. good job Karen!! now we are making tutu's and tutu dresses for our girls!! so fun! I am glad that Karen is always around to help me figure out a pattern or to thread the sewing machine needle!!

7 comments:

Robins Fam said...

If you ever need your needle threaded, I'm here for you!

Jennie said...

love the tutu...i think tori's going to end up with 20 different tutu's by the time she's older, cuz i want one in those colors too, haha! cool bean bag chair! tayli and i will be fighting for that when i come to visit!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented!! I love the diaper bag! I need a cute diaper bag like that!! Tayli is such a cutie and I love you header pics of her! She is growing up even more...

The Roberts Family said...

Oh Brie will you come over and make me learn how to be crafty like that! Love it!

Downs Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Downs Family said...

Crap you're crafty! Cute, cute stuff! Hey, thanks for last night, it was fun talking.

That web site for the purses and all kinds of other stuff is: iOffer

Have fun.

Juli

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..your sister LOVES runners. :) Wish we were closer so your craftiness would rub off on me!??!