Thursday, September 24, 2009

BRACES


BEFORE

DURING


AFTER
I got my braces off today...i tried to find some pics that would show the difference....its been so long that i have had them its hard to remember what they looked like before!! I am glad to have them off especially because the last couple weeks i have had to wear 5 bands.....i'm glad i don't look like i am in jr high anymore! although they did ask me if i needed a school excuse today after i got them off, so i guess straight teeth make me look younger!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

You look gorgeous! I even forgot you had teeth...I just thought you had braces, haha! Did it seem like your teeth were HUGE when you got them off?

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

um not as huge as i thought they would be...but i spent a lot of time thinking about what they would look like so yeah its just different!!