Eric on the wakeboard!
Me and my sweet baby girl
This weekend we went to Idaho Falls with Erics fam. Our nephew Taylor is going on a mission and went to the temple for the first time and so we got to go with him! Then we went up to Palisades to go boating! We only stayed saturday cus we both needed to be home for church, but we spent the day on the lake! Eric wakeboarded and knee boarded and Tay and I watched everyone on the lake! It was fun to see my little nieces and nephews do all there tricks and things on the water! They are all so good! Tayli wanted to get in the water so bad but it was way to cold! It was a fun trip and it was nice to spend time with Erics family!!! I can't believe how fast all the kids grow and that we have a nephew going on a mission!!! time flies!
1 comment:
I didn't know Eric could wakeboard...of course all I thought he did was pretend to be cool by cussing all the time, so wow!! Haha, that looks fun! I didn't see any pics of you shredding it up!
Post a Comment