our view of the game!
Eric, Tay and I got to go to game 3 between the Jazz and Lakers! We were in the upper bowl but the game was way intense and the crowd was so loud! As always I was screaming and cheering and Eric was screaming at the players and refs!! Tay loves bear (the Jazz mascot) and would get so excited and wave everytime she saw him!!! Tay fell asleep in the 4th quarter and stayed asleep through all the up and downs i was doing and all the screaming! Sadly the Jazz lost, they had a chance to win at the last second but missed the shot and the tip in........dang! But it was still so fun to go to a playoff game! Eric and Clayton got to go to the Jazz/Nuggets game when the Jazz won the series and they were on the 17th row across from the Jazz bench!!! I was so jealous! Eric always says if we lived closer we would have season tickets....we would all love that...too bad we don't!!
1 comment:
How fun! We should all go together sometime!
Post a Comment