Friday, May 21, 2010

Salt Lake Temple`
















Eric, Tayli and I went down to Salt Lake yesterday for a wedding of a friend! We had some time before the wedding so we walked around temple square taking pics of Tayli! It was so beautiful, they have all the flowers planted and blooming. I always love going to Temple Square, there is such a sweet spirit there, and being there with my family was so wonderful! The wedding was amazing and the spirit was so strong! I have only been to the Salt Lake temple a few times but every time i go i am amazed at the structure! it is such a beautiful temple and the story of how it was built is so amazing to me! I am so grateful there are beautiful places like that on earth where i can take a break from the craziness of life and just feel the spirit and remind myself of what is important!

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

I agree with everything you said! Cute pictures!