












We had a great time in Denver for Christmas! We spent 12 days there!! We had a great Christmas day with lots and I mean lots of presents! Tayli loved everything she got! She was very spoiled!!! Eric and I didn't get left out either!! We got to spend a couple days in Eagle, CO playing in the pool and checking out the area!! We went up to Beaver Creek and walked around the ski resort and took one of the gondolas up and then back down the mountin!! We shopped a lot, as usual! We had a fun New Years Eve playing games and laughing!! Eric, Tayli, Mom, JIm and I all got to go to a Broncos game, our first NFL game!!! The Broncos lost but it was still fun and since we didn't really care who won the game it made for a great day!!! As always I loved spending time with Mason and Maddi, who are getting so big! I can't believe how much they change in just a months time! They are starting to say a few things like poop, mommy, daddy, ball, baby, mylie, more, elmo, and BRIE ok so its like bee and I'm not 100% they are refering to me but still its close enough! I always have so much fun in CO, I love being around my sisters and mom! We always are laughing and teasing each other! I should be back there in Febuary when mom uses her christmas present from Jim, a trip to Mexico! Its a present for Mom and Me!!! Thanks Jim!!
No comments:
Post a Comment