Sunday, January 30, 2011

January

Broncos Game!!

I know what you're thinking....she's the best dancer out there!!!


Daddy and Tayli makin fruit pizza! yum!!!

Tayli loves to paint and make things for everyone


Well not too much has been going on this month, just everyday things. Tayli started dance and loves it. She shows everyone and by everyone I mean strangers in the store, friends, family, pretty much anyone who will give her any attention! Its so cute! She loves to spin, the 2nd week of dance I picked her up and she was really sad and when I asked her what was wrong she said  "My teacher said no spinning." Then the next week she got in the car and said "My teacher said yes spinning!" and the world was right again. We had a little talk about listing to our teacher and doing what she says so she can learn her dances. She looks forward to dance every week and she invites everyone to her recital! What a sweet little girl.
We have been working a lot on her letters and she can now sing her ABC's. She asks me what everything starts with and is constantly spelling things....of course what she spells is not a word but at least she is trying. Some times she tells me "Mom, this starts with a ca ca T" ha ha so funny!
I put a picture up of Eric and Tayli at the Denver Broncos game we got to go to while we were in Denver! It was so fun to be at the game, although Tay did not like the jets and the fireworks.
Its just been a laid back month and I have had sometime to sew! I've made 2 pillows, 4 blankets, a skirt for Tay and a baby present for a friend (one of the many) who is having a baby boy in a couple months. Its nice to have some projects again! Most of what I am looking forward to is the weather getting warm, Tayli is going crazy inside and its hard to find enough things to do around here! Hopefully we have an early spring and a long summer!!



2 comments:

Jennie said...

ummmmm, that rocked my world....she's so fantastic!

The Roberts Family said...

Love it! So cute! Isn't dance awesome!