Friday, April 8, 2011

Lots of fun!











Tayli had her first sleep over last week with her friend Makenna. Makenna's parents were going out of town and so Makenna got to stay the night with us! The girls had fun playing dress-up, playing babies and watching a movie. Tayli has asked me about everyday if she can have another sleep over, i guess she had a good time!
The other day it was cold outside and we didn't have anything to do so Tay and I thought it would be fun to go see some baby animals! We went to Cal Ranch to see the chicks and ducks. I wasn't sure if we could hold them so we just looked at them and watched them hop around and eat. Tay thought they were so cute! That afternoon we went to a friends house who's dog just had 10 puppies. They were only 2 days old and so tiny! Tay wasn't sure about them but she petted them a little, I held a couple of them, they were soooo cute.We plan on going back when they get a little older to play with them some more!
I found a fun idea the other day to make fun crayons out of broken ones. Tay and I peeled lots of crayons and I let her put them in the mold anyway she wanted. I melted them in the oven for 20 mins ( a little too long, oops) and then let them cool. They turned out great and its a surprise when you color since the are all mixed together!!
Today Tayli came up to me and asked me if I wanted to water the garden, I told her it was too cold (it was snowing at the moment)! She said she had been outside watering the flowers. So she went back outside and I had to get a picture of her out in the cold watering the flowers, she was so proud and came in 3 or 4 times to get water!!! Such a cute girl!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

what a fantastic idea. if there's one thing we have a ton of, it's broken crayons! little weird that tay had a sleep over ; ) seems like a really big girl thing. i haven't missed that much have i?

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

No worries Jen shes not that big yet...we were babysitting her friend for the night but we wanted Tay to feel special so we said it was a sleepover!