Monday, March 28, 2011

Tori's 2nd B-day

Girls helping make fondant

Tori's b-day cake

Wahooz in Boise



Best friends Tayli and Megan


Trying on her new swimsuit

Tori wasn't very excited to blow out her candles
Tayli and I spent the weekend with Jen, Brandon and Tori, in Boise! We went down to celebrate Tori's 2nd birthday and spend some time with Jen and her family!! We did a little shopping, went to Wahooz, sang karaoke, and did lots of talking!! Tayli, Aimee and Ashley helped us make Tori's cake, which turned out super cute! Tayli had so much fun playing with Megan (they are only a couple months apart)! Tay came up to me and said "mom where is my best friend?" when she was looking for Megan one afternoon!! So cute! We had tons of fun at Wahooz, we played arcade games, they had a play place for the little kids to play, we went out in the rain for bumper boats and got extremely wet, Jake, Aimee, Ashley and I waited in line for a long time to go on the virtual roller coaster, which was actually really fun but way too short for the wait! Some played lazer tag too. It was a busy weekend that went way too fast but it was nice to catch up with Karen and Krissy, its been a long time since I have gotten to spend time with them! I can't wait for this summer when we can go camping with Jen and Brandon and head to boise for some water park fun!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Yes please, let's get the summer fun going! Thanks again for coming, and tell Tayli I'm her best friend first, then Tori, AND then Meygan. You know I get jealous! Can't wait for the recital, YAY!

The Roberts Family said...

Sounds fun! I love your family pictures too! I want to come to Boise too for some summer fun!