Sunday, June 19, 2011

My week with 3 kids!


a much needed stop on the way home

on the way i would roll the windows down and the kids thought it was so fun

They loved the pool

Me and my girls

ahh cute!

ready for church

my beautiful girl

Mason roaring

Playing at party hardy

throwing rocks in the water!

fort under the table

about as close as I got at getting a picture of all 3

movie night

Maddi's stitches :(
What a fun, crazy, busy, silly, funny, great week! We started with a long car ride....I think we stopped 7 times on the way home! We played in the pool, played outside, went on walks, went to party hardy (a bouncy house place), took a long walk by the river, played at the park, played and played and played. All 3 were a lot of work but soooo funny. I think all the naughty things they do are a lot more funny when they aren't your own! Mason rubbed poo all over himself, Tayli colored on the walls and Maddi colored all over everything. Of course Tay is my own but I know she was just showing off her naughtyness for her cousins! The babies are so funny, they are talking more and more and learn so quickly! multiple times I caught Mason lecturing Maddi when she was in timeout! They are so cute and lovey! I was exhausted all week but I laughed so much while they were here! It was so crazy having 3 kids 3 and under but so much fun! Poor Maddi, the morning we were getting ready to meet Jess, she got hit in the head by the lid of our cooler. I had to take her to the ER to get 3 stitches. It was so sad. I don't do well with stuff like that, it broke my heart. But she was so good and only cried a little. Besides the ER trip it was a great week and I miss them so much already.

No comments: