Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just some things I've been working on

Skirt for Tay

burp cloths

car seat cover

Yes that is Tayli's carebear in the carseat...she's such a mommy!
I'm sure most of you know we will be getting a baby boy in July (as long as the birthmom doesn't change her mind)! I am starting to get excited the closer it gets, I struggle with getting too excited because i don't want to be heart broken but I also want to enjoy preparing for a baby. So I have started to make a few things for him! And of course I always have a project going on for Miss T too! I am planning on re-doing Tay's room to make room for her brother and make it a boy and girl room! So I will be making a new quilt for Tay's bed and all new bedding for the baby! I am also going to paint their room a more neutral color (dark and light gray)! I am excited but with only 5 weeks to go and lots of stuff going on I am hoping to get it all done!!!

3 comments:

Arritt said...

I didn't know! That's very exciting- Congrats! I love all the cute stuff you've made!

The Roberts Family said...

So fun! I am so happy for you and Eric and Tayli! I hope everything goes great!

Jennie said...

Oh that car seat cover really did turn out adorable. And that skirt will be so cute on your little guy. Haha jk, but it probably would! Well i am so excited to meet him. I almost want to go out with you guys!