Monday, November 21, 2011

Tayli's 4th Birthday!










Tayli is 4! Wow how time flies! She had a fun birthday with friends and family. We had a tie and tutu party, I didn't get a picture of all the kids in their ties and tutus, oops, but they all looked cute! She was completely spoiled as usual! My mom and Jim came to her party too! It was great having them here, I think it made Tay feel extra special! We went to City of Rocks with them the day before Tay's party. Tayli was very nervous about being on the rocks but she did pose for a couple pictures!
 She had lots of friends over and they all ran around like crazy! They had tons of fun opening Tay's gifts and then they had fun playing with them! We got her a doll house which I think I have been most excited about! It was  a great weekend and I am so grateful for all our family and friends who care about Tay!

At 4 Tayli......
Loves to dance and sing, she is always making up songs about everything
Tayli loves to play house and with her babies
She love love loves school!
She still is sassy and sweet but she is starting to not be scared of me....
She always says "I love you so much"
She loves being a big sister and is so cute with Dre, He loves her too!
She makes her own bed and hangs up her shirts by herself
She is very into the separation of boys and girls she won't do anything that is a boy thing
She is coming up with funny things all the time like
"that an idea mom?"
"Dad are you sitting or standing?" when he's in the bathroom :)
"I told ya"  even if she's never told me anything
Calling her Nanny "Annette"
Tay is so cleaver and is always curious about things. She is no longer a toddler, but as she says "a big girl". Its true my baby is growing up and I still can't believe how lucky we are to have her! She is perfect for us in everyway! We are so blessed!

No comments: