| hmm I think I'll roll over |
| half way there |
| yay I did it! |
Our little Dre is getting so big! He is really starting to be more independent. He will play on the floor for awhile, he will turn in circle trying to get the toys he pushes just out of reach! He started to roll this month, he doesn't do it very often but its usually when we aren't paying attention! Tayli actually was the one who got the pictures of him rolling!! He can almost sit up by himself, he talks a lot, he loves baths! I have been filling the tub with a little water and letting him lay in there and he just kicks and laughs. He is so fun and still is every ones favorite baby! If we are out in public everyone points or comes up to see him, and at church I don't even get to hold him!! I am so glad he is so loved he sure is a special boy! I am so blessed to have such great kiddos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment