Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the season...to be busy!

Dre loves taking a bath! He is just so cute!

Our Primary kids sang at the ward Christmas party....Tayli's awkward smile!


It's finally official!!


Although it took 6 months it was so worth the wait! We went to court on Monday to make Dre officially ours! It went so smoothly, which was great since it has been a hassle trying to get all the right paperwork here from Missouri. Thank goodness we paid our lawyers good so they had to do what we said!! ha no seriously we are so glad they worked so hard to get this all done before the 1st of the year! We are planning on blessing him and going to the temple at the beginning of February! Thats what i am looking forward to the most!  We really are the luckiest family! He is such a blessing! I don't know what I did to deserve such good, cute, funny kids but I am glad I did it!!!


No comments: