We headed up to City of Rocks last weekend to climb the rocks. Tayli has been wanting to go since she got her "hiking shoes" in Denver. Eric works on a yard up near there so after he did what he need to we went over and climbed for awhile! Tayli was being so brave (those shoes are magic) she climbed half way up bathtub rock with Eric and was climbing up others by herself! She cracks me up! I am glad she is starting to be adventurous. Dre of course was happy to be there, he rode on daddys shoulders and pulled his hair! I hope we can go camping up here sometime this summer I think Tay would just love that!
Happy 6th Birthday!
-
Ayla's blog is a bit behind......and there will be additional posts
forthcoming with updates for the last few months but in most recent news:
Peanut celeb...
11 years ago
1 comment:
Fun! Where is the city of rocks?
Post a Comment