














These are some of the photos from Dre's 1st birthday shoot! (thanks Casey and Kyrstin) He was such a cheeser the whole time. He loved getting into his cake too, he wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first but once he tasted it he went to town! Although he isn't quite one yet I wanted to get his pictures done for his invitations and be able to get them sent out before his birthday. I can't believe in just a few weeks he'll be 1, where does the time go? He has been such a joy I can't imagine our life without him. He loves to copy his sister right now, Tayli will scream and then Dre will scream and they go back and forth till I tell them to stop! He loves to push cars around the house, he'll stay busy with that for a good 20 mins or so! He makes noises like a car while he does it too. He still loves the water and has gone swimming in a big pool a couple of times, I either need to teach him to swim or get him a little life jacket because he just wants me to let him go. He has 4 teeth coming in on top, for about a month now, ugg I wish they would pop through already! He is standing and will stand for a really long time but he won't walk at all. Oh well if he wants to stay my baby for a little longer I'll take it! He can say "hi dada" and he will sit and talk like he's really saying stuff. He is just such a sweet boy, he will lay his head on my chest and just snuggle for awhile still, I really love that! I can't wait to see what he has to say when he can talk, I have a feeling he will be quite funny!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment