Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2nd Floor

putting trusses on

bonus room above garage

done setting trusses


with floor laid
hallway upstairs going towards stairs, Tayli's room (the right side) and the loft (left side)

veiw of the loft and Tay's room

opposite view looking down towards Dre's room, extra bedroom, upstairs bath and the bonus room (to the right, not in picture)



looking over railing down into family room, master bedroom door is at the bottom of the stairs

looking over railing into family room and kitchen

Well its coming along! They have most of the upstairs framed. Just a few little things, a couple walls need moved and then 4 dormers need to be framed! Today they put the trusses for the bonus room up. It was crazy how fast they did it! I took the kids over to watch part of it. The guys are crazy walking around up on the walls and everything it made me nervous! I am glad to have that room done so now I can see what it really looks like. We've had the trusses laying down and I was having a hard time imagining what it would look like, it just seemed so small! They also built the stairs and put in a make shift railing for us. Last week I climbed the ladder to check out the upstairs and got stuck because I didn't want to climb back down the ladder. So our awesome builder hurried the stairs along for me!!! It's fun to see all the changes made every day, I am not looking forward to when Eric takes over with wiring and what not because the progress will slow way down, especially right now since this is his busy season. Oh well it will be so worth the wait!!!

No comments: