I just had to write down a few things about this funny boy before I forget all the silly things he does and says everyday! At 21 months he says:
Shook a ball (yes shook)
I sawee (sorry)
Hehe (horse)
Daddys Truck
Big Truck
football
bball
basketball
more
puppy
night night
see ya
bye
hi
baby
beep beep
socks
shoes
shirt
baba
binkey
Mommy
nanny
poppi
oba
siah (josiah)
I don't know
top
juice
kitty cat
bubbys (bubbles)
bath
see
dance
bike
outside
and probably a 100 other things I can't think of. He repeats everything right now. He loves to play basketball and he can dribble a little bit. He loves to dance with his sister and can really shake it! He is big into playing a shooting basketball game on the computer and my phone and wants to play allllllll day, "shook a ball mom, shook a ball"! He loves to ride his bike outside. He likes to "drive" daddy's or poppi's truck. He loves trucks. He does not like getting dressed. He is sleeping in a toddler bed. He is very silly and makes me laugh all day! He is starting to like nursery if we can get him in there. He is very much a momma's boy right now, love it! He loves to take a bath and swim in the tub. He is starting to be independant and wants everything done a certain way. He loves to brush his teeth and will lay down on the floor so I can brush them, then he gets up and goes and spits in the toilet...haha so funny! Dre is so fun, he is very snuggly and lovey but I am starting to feel the 2's coming on. If things are not the way he wants or likes them he is quick to throw a fit. I guess he couldn't be perfect forever! He loves to play with his sister and they sure do play cute together! I can't believe he will be 2 in a couple months! why do they have to grow so fast?
No comments:
Post a Comment