Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tayli is.....

Sassy

A great big sister

Silly

a great friend

Beautiful

A preschool graduate
I can't believe how grown up my little girl is getting! She is so funny lately. She says the most hilarious things. She has just finished dance for the year and did so great at her recital. She was only a little distracted on stage this year! She loves to dance and make up dances. She had her preschool graduation tonight. It was such a cute program and she said her part so well. I can't believe I will be sending her to kindergarten in just a couple months. She is so excited and keeps asking me why the teachers need a summer break. Thank goodness for summer break, I'm just not ready for her to be gone everyday. She is so great with Dre, they have so much fun together! They do fight once in awhile but when they play together they are so cute! She loves to help at the house and she will pick up garbage to earn money! She earned about $6 last week! She love, love, loves friends. It doesn't matter who it is she just wants someone to play with. Even if she has played with every friend she has its still never enough. She is a great helper! She loves to draw and color. She draws me a picture almost every morning before I get up. She can draw so many things and she is always asking me how to spell things. She can write MOM by herself and always signs all her pictures XOX which means loves and kisses! She is such a sweet girl with a slight attitude. I sure do love this little girl, she is growing up right before my eyes!

No comments: