Happy Birthday to my baby boy! We went camping the week of Dre's 2nd birthday. Although it was quite cold and windy we still managed to have lots of fun with the cousins! The first day it rained and hailed so we spent most of the time playing in the trailers. The next couple days were nice enough in the pool to swim and lay out a little bit! Tay finally got the courage to jump off the diving board this year, I was such a proud momma! She and her cousin Annie went down the water slide a million times and played in the water for hours! Dre loves the water especially since its warm. He would say "hot tub mom" He loved flying down the slide on my lap and loved jumping into the water! I was going to have Dre's birthday party up there but it didn't work out so I hurried home and threw a little party together! Lots of people came and that made me feel much better! So no I didn't have a really cute theme and I didn't decorate at all, but he didn't seem to mind! He had fun playing with his friends and cousins. He loved opening his presents and squealed when he saw his fishing pole from Aunt Steph and Uncle Brett! He got a bike from Bodee earlier in the week and loves to ride it and can pedal pretty well! He is so spoiled! I can't believe how fast he is growing and what a fun little boy he is! We are always laughing at all the funny things he does and says! We sure do love our Dre Dre!
Eric and I were married in December of 2002, in Logan, UT! We adopted Tayli in November of 2007 and are loving every minute of her!! Our baby boy Dre was born in June, we are so excited to have him in our family! Tayli loves being a big sister and Eric is so happy to have a little boy, as for me, well you know I am just madly in love with this little guy! He was so worth the wait!
Happy 6th Birthday!
-
Ayla's blog is a bit behind......and there will be additional posts
forthcoming with updates for the last few months but in most recent news:
Peanut celeb...
Opening Day!!!
-
It's been a long time dream of mine and Brandon's to groom a family of
snowboarders. I will admit, with Tori and Brighton who hate wearing snow
clothes, a...
Family Pictures
-
It's a bit embarrassing to admit but we've not taken the opportunity for
family pictures (not even for our wedding)...and after 16 years finally
decided th...
{ 2011 Recap - Part II }
-
By April, we were getting pretty eager to get outside, but it was still too
cold to enjoy a picnic. So we took to having picnics in the back of the van
s...
Memorial Day Weekend- Washington
-
Woodland Park ZOO- Seattle
We got a kick out of this "Old Lady Gorilla" with her shawl and cane
We had a cute little house we rented for the week...
Your Science Fair/Art Walk Adventures
-
Oh my, what FUN you had tonight!! You were befriended by giant penguins,
became a giant to a myriad of dinosaurs, were almost crushed by a robtic
hand,an...
Free Falling
-
I had started this post weeks ago, but didn't want to publish it because I
was afraid of what people would think if they knew the truth about how I
was fee...
Where does she get this stuff??
-
Today my 3 year old wanted to "play school". She told me to be the teacher,
but yet she told me everything to say:
Myka: "Tell me it's time for art."
Me: "...
When I grow up
-
Somedays I wake to find thoughts of dishes, schedules, chores, errands and
all the other mundane topics shoved to the back of my mind and replaced
with ...
Summer...blah
-
Summer...it comes every year. For kids it is the most wonderful thing in
the world! You get to sleep in, be lazy all day and see your friends.
Summer i...
Just some things we've been up to!
-
Tayli loves riding her jeep!
my beautiful dancer girl
watering the plants!We've been enjoying the little spurts of nice weather
we've been having! Tayli lo...
Waiting and waiting and waiting.....
-
Snow, snow, go away come again some other day (or not). That has been the
theme song in my house for the past month and we have made many outings to
the ma...
Is it just me...
-
or is anybody else having trouble uploading photos to blogger? I was
FINALLY going to post an 'all things summer' post, but none of the pictures
will uploa...
Wooo-hooo
-
My latest article titled, "It's Raining Vomit" (yucky) came out in the
May/June issue of Appleseeds magazine.
*Squish. Squash. Squish. That's the sound of...
No comments:
Post a Comment