Monday, July 1, 2013

It's all coming together!!!

Family room

Kitchen and dining room

front entry

family room/kitchen

Loft

Tayli's room



Theater room

Working on siding
The house has been really coming along quickly right now. As of today the house is completly sheet rocked and textured, primed and a large portion of the trim is done. Eric has been working hard every night getting the siding done! He has done a fantastic job especially since he has never done it before! All 3 sides have siding (none are completly finished). I think it is going faster than he thought! Once he is done with siding he will start rocking the front of the house and the columns. Then once the painter comes in and the trim is done we can start with the tile! I picked out the main color for the house today and I am hoping while I am on vacation they will get the painting done so when I get home I can start painting all the stuff I'm going to paint! We are shooting for the end of August to be completly done but who knows when for sure but the end is in sight!!!

No comments: