Thursday, September 18, 2014

Miss Tayli








My little Tayli is not so little anymore. I can't believe she is in 1st grade this year. It has been such a big change. I feel like Dre and I sit around waiting for her to get home. She has grown so much this last year. She is the greatest big sister and her life revolves around her brothers. She plays with Dre so well and she loves to hold and take care of Case. She is a great helper and I really miss having her home to help me with him. She loves school and is learning quickly. She is also doing gymnastics this year and really enjoys it. She loved being able to walk to nanny and poppi's this summer and went over there almost daily. She learned to ride her bike without training wheels and pretty much can swim without a life jacket. She has changed so much and is starting to act like a big girl. She has lost 7 teeth, she has started just pulling them out by herself. She wants to be more independent and told me yesterday that I don't have to wait outside for her when the bus drops her off she can do it by herself. Ok I guess she's big now!

No comments: