Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Tayli you're so cute!!

Team Spiderman!!!!
Oh Man!

My blonde hair, blue eyed baby girl!!!


Peek a boo!



I thought since it was nice out and the grass was getting greener (thanks to Eric) I would get some cute pictures of Tay! she is quite the character! Tayli and her friend Josiah "signed up" for baseball, since Josiah's sister is actually getting to play ball this summer and Josiah's not old enough. I made them some shirts with numbers on the back and fully intend on getting a game in here or there!! Tay of course has no idea but Josiah is way excited about being on team Spiderman with Tayli!!! I am so glad they just live right around the corner and we have friends to play with!!!

2 comments:

Robins Fam said...

Josiah seriously hasn't taken off his spiderman jersey since you gave it to him! He loves it!! Thanks, Brie!

Anonymous said...

I love that she is wearing a spiderman shirt! So cute...she is just adorable!!!