Tayli and I drove 4 hours on thursday to get to Salmon to visit Jen and Tor and the fam. its a pretty long drive so i decided we better stay a couple days! We had fun holding Tori and hearing her cry cus her belly hurt, seriously her cry is so funny and cute! although i do hope she gets feeling better for Jen and Brandons sake! Tayli was so good with Tori, she kept bringing her binkie and blanket to whoever was holding her, and she was so soft. She kept shhhing Tori when she cried it was so cute! Still don't think were quite ready for a sibling yet tho, Tay has a few more things to learn about babies! It was so nice to catch up with Jen and her family, their my only family in Idaho! I don't get to see them enough! On Friday night we went to dinner with my friend Darci and let me tell you we all laughed the whole time! It was like we were never apart, we had so much fun! Today we tried our very hardest to do a photo shoot with Tori, but she didn't really like it all that much but we still got some super cute pics! I am glad I randomly decided to take a quick trip to Salmon, it was so fun!!! can't wait to go back for Tori's blessing in June!!!
Happy 6th Birthday!
-
Ayla's blog is a bit behind......and there will be additional posts
forthcoming with updates for the last few months but in most recent news:
Peanut celeb...
11 years ago
1 comment:
You are so fast at stuff getting stuff posted!! Thanks again for coming!! Love it, loved Tayli, loved laughing amidst the chaos of not knowing what I'm doing as a Mom...loved it all!!
Post a Comment