She read herself a book and fell asleep!
I thought i would put some pictures of all the funny ways Tayli sleeps or just falls asleep! of course none are in her bed! She is so cute! I love it when she falls asleep in my arms, i know some day probably sooner than later she will not want to sleep in my arms anymore. i am not excited for that day, since she was brand new she has slept in my arms and i am really going to miss that! hopefully even when shes big she'll fall asleep in my arms once in awhile!! Sure do love this girl!
3 comments:
i wish mine woulf do that...sojust to get this right i need daddy to hold her, toys, a good book, and the occosional road trip to burley?
are you druggin that girl? all she ever does is sleep =D
ha I wish!!!
Post a Comment