











Tayli and I had another great trip to Denver this last week and a half! The babies, as always were so fun and cute. They change so much in such a short time it makes me sad to leave since I know they will be bigger the next time we see them! We went swimming a couple times, Tayli even tried swimming without her life jacket on! Maddi was fearless in the water, she would walk all the way until the water was up to her mouth! funny girl! We even went to a pool with water slides, a lazy river and a little kids water play area!! So fun! We did lots of shopping, went to Chuck-e-cheese, played with the babies, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. The babies love love love Tayli! As soon as they woke up they would say "TT?" They copied everything she did and thought she was so funny! She would bring them toys and then say "look mom I made the babies happy!" so sweet! I love spending time with my family we always have so much fun! We are so silly around eachother we just laugh and laugh! I love to be around the babies, they are so cute and funny, the are lovey and sweet and kind of naughty! Its nice to know mines not the only one! I used to tell Jess all the time when Tayli used to do naughty stuff, "just wait, you have 2!" They are pretty busy babies but so much fun! Can't wait to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment