 |
| Trying it out |
 |
| Dad trying to teach her how to pedal |
 |
| before |
 |
| such a big girl |
 |
| after |
It's been a big week for Miss Tayli! I made a deal with Tay, that if she completed a chore chart for 4 weeks she would get a bike. I was wanting to get her one but felt like I shouldn't just give it to her. Her chores were putting her cups away out of the dishwasher, picking up toys, cleaning her room, putting her clothes away, brushing her teeth, eating her food and making her bed. She did pretty well, she put stickers on her chart every night before bed to make sure she was doing it all! The very first day she came in to wake me up and said "Mom, I made my bed!" The night before her last day she made her bed then came in my room and made my bed. When I asked her why she was making my bed she said "because I want you to get a bike too mom!" Ahhh what a sweetheart!! She was very excited to get her bike, since it was a Sunday I told her the chore fairy brought it to her because she wanted to go to the store and buy it, I had already bought it a few weeks before!! She has yet to figure out how to pedal and usually will practice for 5 mins top, yesterday she said "mom I'm full of riding my bike." Meaning she was done! Ha ha she says the funniest things sometimes! One of these days she'll have it figured out and we will be able to ride around the neighborhood!
Now on to her hair! Her hair has grown like crazy in the last year and I loved how cute it was when she would let me do it. Since she hates to have it washed, brushed or done i figured it was time to cut it! I thought I would be sad but I absolutly LOVE it! It is so cute on her, she looks so big! Its pretty easy to do too! She still fights me to wash, brush, now blow dry, and style it but it doesn't take near as long!!! I sure do love my sweet baby girl and she sure is growing up fast, but I love every minute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment