Monday, May 30, 2011

Charlie!!!!







Tayli got a puppy today! Our friend's dog had 10 puppies and for weeks now have been asking us which one we are taking. Eric does not want a dog tearing up his beautiful yard so I figured no way, but Tay said she wanted one and we all know Tayli gets whatever she wants!! The funny thing is Eric loves this little guy too! Right now he's curled up on Eric's lap....in the house....wow never thought we'd have a dog in the city let alone in the house!
Tayli named the puppy Charlie! So funny we asked her what we should name him and thats what came out, we thought it was perfect! Tay actually never really plays with dogs and she'll only pet them if I'm holding them. If they come near her she freaks out so I really wasn't sure about this. But we got Charlie home and he chased Tay all over the yard! He would climb on her and get on her back and she just loved it! We took him for a walk and Tay kept saying "mom why is he pulling me so much?" haha! She really does love him! Charlies been pretty chill so far I think he's just adjusting and maybe a little sad, but hopefully he will be a good dog!

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

That is so fun and brave of you! Stephen would never let us get a dog...maybe I should have my girls ask????? I love Tayli's haircut too!