 |
| My beautiful dancer |
 |
| Dress rehersal |
 |
| Babies with Tay before her recital |
 |
| Getting her awards and gifts |
 |
| Miss Maddi loved the swing |
 |
| I can't believe he's big enough to swing by himself |
 |
| snuggling up on the swing |
 |
| Playing in the playhouse |
 |
| ahh loves |
 |
| silly monkey |
 |
| spinning in the chair |
This last weekend was very busy and went way too fast! Mom, Jess and the babies came up to visit for Tay's recital! They got here Thursday evening, we got them unpacked and then went for some dessert at Kiwi Loco, a local yogurt shop. Friday morning we went and helped put flowers together for Tay's recital, went to lunch, played in the sprinkler, mom, Jess and the babies took a nap, and then we got Tay ready for her first night of her recital. It was crazy with so many dancers running around. Tayli fell asleep waiting to dance so I had to go in and wake her up and fix her make up for like the 10th time! She did a great job, of course she would get distracted and not pay attention to her teacher but still she looked cute! Saturday we hung out and then went to her 2nd performance. We had to stay for the whole thing since they do a grand finale and she got awards and flowers and gifts. Jessie's friend Emily and her husband Casey came up from Logan to see Jess. All of us went over to Karens for a BBQ. It was nice to let the kids run and the adults talk! We laughed a bunch! Sunday we hung out, Steph trimmed Mason's hair, Mom, Jess and Tayli got feathers in their hair, we got lunch and headed home and soaked up every last minute of them being here! The weather wasn't great in Salt Lake so once they got there, Mom and Jess' flight was bumped to monday. Ahhh I could have had another day with them. It was a fun weekend, super busy and crazy but I loved every minute! I am going to meet Chels half way in June and grab the babies for a week so I didn't cry for too long after they left! Then in July we will head to Denver while Gen, B.J. and the boys are here! Thanks for coming Mom and Jess....next time come longer or just move here please!!!
1 comment:
Love it all! That is so fun that your family gets to visit so often! I want to come see you too!
Post a Comment