Saturday, January 11, 2014

New York, New York


The Big Piano

Eating lunch at Rockafeller

Radio City


Top of the Rock

Central Park

Blowing BIG bubbles in Central Park


The butt scoot! This was Tayli's favorite part, she had to butt scoot as fast as she could trying to break the world record. She didn't break the record but she did get a free t-shirt and was sooooo excited!!

9/11 Memorial

The survivor tree at the 9/11 Memorial

 Bringing in the Christmas tree at Rockafeller Center

Central Park Zoo

Carosel in Central Park

Fountain at Lincoln Center

Times Square

Riding the Ferris Wheel in Toys R Us

This was a neat room at the Top of the Rock. The lights moved with your motion, so the kids ran around the room making all the lights on the walls and ceiling move!!

Eloise at the Plaza

Ferris Wheel in Toys R Us


Our cute way of announcing the baby!!



Our trip to NY  in November was so much fun! We had a great time with Jen, Brandon and the kids. I actually think that was my favorite part. Being so far away for a year and a half was way too long! I loved catching up as much as seeing the city! Since I had been there before I only had a couple things I had to see and Eric wasn't sure what he wanted to see! So we just went with the flow and had a loose plan for each day. I loved just taking in the city and enjoying the buildings! It really is a beautiful city! Jen lives in Manhattan so everything was pretty clean and nice. We went to Central Park a few times and the kids loved that. The Top of the Rock was one of my musts and the views of the city were amazing! Eric and I went to a Brooklyn Nets game to watch the Jazz play. The arena was awesome. Altough we didn't see everything it was such an amazing trip and I am so glad my kids got to see it! We were sure we could never live in a big city like that but luckily Eric's amazing sense of direction helped us navigate the city like we were total New Yorkers! The subways and buses were actually a fun way to travel! It was a very busy trip filled with new places and adventures but being with my bestie was my favorite part! I am grateful for the opportuninty to show my kids new places!! 

No comments: